Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 111

Thread: Phantuhhsighzzzzz this! Your Fantasy World.

  1. #71
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] OMG!!! I was missin' it!! Hot damn!!! Send me a farman!!! Send me a police officer, send me a ................shit..........just a goodlooking man!!!

    Damn Tee!! I'm gonna have NICE dreams after reading that!! Whew!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  2. #72
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by OneCatLover:
    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] OMG!!! I was missin' it!! Hot damn!!! Send me a farman!!! Send me a police officer, send me a ................shit..........just a goodlooking man!!!

    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    <marquee> Your wish is granted.... do I qualify? hehe </marquee>

  3. #73
    HB Forum Owner LadyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,562
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Uhhhhhhhhh......I think I can safely speak for JuJu on that one Wild.......the answer is.......

    <marquee> [img]tongue.gif[/img] YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] </marquee>

    Right JuJu???

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 14, 2002 01:32 AM: Message edited by: LadyLove ]</font>

  4. #74
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]wink.gif[/img] Damn sure do Wild!!! Come on back to tha lurve shack!! Teehehehe!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #75
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *comes draggin in..........the lack there of sex .....is killing me......LOL....needs a ...........quick............trip..........to ................uhm.........

    <center>Fuckland!!!!!!!!! *EG*</center>

  6. #76
    HB Forum Owner LadyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,562
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Lookin' up at all the posts*........
    Hmmmmmmmm.....*bright light goes on inside me brain*.........

    It's lookin' to me like what we all need is to get together 'n have one BIG orgy! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Anybody else thinkin' that's a good idea???

    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  7. #77
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]cool.gif[/img] Great idea, LadyLove!! That'd handle allllllll these problems!!! Teehehehe!!

  8. #78
    Inactive Member SEXY GRAMMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    DOES YOUR FANTASY HAVE TO BE ABOUT SEX? CUZ I SURE WOULD LIKE TO FLY. ( I KNOW, HOW LAME.)

    [img]confused.gif[/img]

  9. #79
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img] .........emmmmmmm........like a bird or on a plane?!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  10. #80
    Inactive Member SEXY GRAMMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LOL! LIKE A BIRD! YOU KNOW THAT SONG THAT GOES, I'M LIKE A BIRD, I WANNA FLY AWAY, DON'T KNOW WHERE MY HOME IS, DON'T KNOW WHERE I'M GOING.( I CAN'T REMEMBER THE CHICK THAT SINGS IT.) [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •